Workers Compensation Specialists
Dr Jeff J. Mollins has been practicing in downtown Brooklyn (across from the Brooklyn Supreme Courthouse) for over 25 years and specializes in the comprehensive care and documentation of patients hurt in accidents. Some examples of these accidents are automobile accidents (no-fault), work accidents (workers compensation), construction accidents, and slip and fall accidents.
Due to the vast and various array of injuries that are seen by Dr. Mollins on a regular basis, it is essential that he utilizes a highly competent network of medical specialists to refer his patients for evaluation and possibly treatment. Dr. Mollins realizes that many of the patients that he sees in his office must be referred to the proper specialist or facility in order to get proper care as well as accurate documentation.
Here are some of the specialists that Dr. Mollins will refer his injured patients to:
- Acupuncture – For a more holistic approach to aid in the painful symptoms that have resulted from accidents, acupuncture is a viable option. This form of treatment can also expedite the patient’s recovery especially when incorporated with other therapeutic regimens.
- Diagnostic Testing – Proper diagnostic testing enables Dr. Mollins and his referred specialists to accurately ascertain a working diagnosis, render an effective treatment regimen, and have concise documentation of the injuries sustained. Some examples of diagnostic tests that are utilized by Dr Mollins and his referred medical specialists are general radiology, mri study, emg/ncv study, vng, and eeg as well.
- Neurology – When patients have head trauma, sustained pinched nerves, neck and back pain, and many other conditions, a referral to a caring, competent, neurologist is essential in the diagnosis, treatment, and documentation of injuries sustained by patients involved in accidents.
- Orthopedic Surgery – Referrals to quality orthopedic surgeons are extremely important in the comprehensive care of patients that are injured in accidents. Anytime an extremity is involved (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle) and often when there is a neck or low back injury, an orthopedic surgeon is necessary to provides valuable care and documentation of injuries.
- Pain Management – Provides an alternate, more aggressive approach to alleviating the pain which has resulted from injuries sustained by our patients that have been involved in accidents. Pain management doctors are able to provide relief to patients suffering and is an integral part of a complete, comprehensive, health package to treat injured patients involved in accidents. Similarly, all referred pain management doctors are experts at documentation as well.
- Physical Therapy – Utilizing modern, physical therapy in conjunction with other treatment regimens (such as chiropractic care) enables Dr. Mollins to provide comprehensive care for patients injured in accidents. All referred physical therapists are kept abreast of the latest technology and therapeutic modalities. All referred physical therapists are adept at the precise documentation necessary for treatment of patients injured in accidents.
Providing our patients with referrals to quality specialists enables Dr. Mollins to render comprehensive, complete care for our injured patients. Not only are our referred specialists the best at what they do but they are all experts at documentation of injuries. All of our referred specialists are certified to treat Workers Compensation patients as well. If you are injured on the job you can be treated at no cost and receive compensation for your lost wages if you are unable to work (physically or mentally). When you return to work you can still receive treatment for free.
Whatever your injury may be, Dr Mollins will always have a competent, caring doctor that can help you.
[testimonials title=”What our patients have to say about us:”]